Wednesday, October 27, 2010

New sneaks....FTW!

Well...UPS turned out to be my friend yesterday!  I was getting very upset with the fact that I usually have to chase down the UPS person to retrieve my packages.  I actually have lost several packages to UPS and FedEx due to them just plain old not leaving my stuff!  Only yesterday...they came through!  I had to leave approx. notes for them to actually leave what I was expecting....MY NEW SNEAKS!  I ended up coming home from work yesterday to find a package under my door mat.  Ummmm, I question why they put it under the mat, due to the fact that it was a shoe box, but it was here none the less!  I didn't get to wear them today because it was raining....can't ruin them on day one!

So, today is Wednesday.  I have gone to 2 yoga classes and ran 1 day this week.  I'm feeling tighter than usual.  Trying to get some sort of loosening up to happen, but it's difficult!  I'm seeing my body become a bit stronger, so I guess that's good.    Let's see tomorrow how my run goes.


I'm hoping to get some new scenery on Saturday.  This running in Queens thing is getting to me.  Maybe a trip into the city to either run the Hudson River or Central Park will help.  I'm looking forward to Christmas time when I can run in FL!  I'm slated to run 9.5 miles on New Years day!  Oh boy!  At least it will be on flat ground in the place that I love the most!

Aiming for a longer run tomorrow.....still 30 minutes tho!

No comments:

Post a Comment