Monday, October 25, 2010

A bit of delay....

Mike came for the weekend.  He's very proud of me and all that I am accomplishing.  I'm glad he's such a great support!

I tried to get some running in on Saturday...however, it was hard when we just wanted to sleep in and then go right out and do stuff together!  I ended up doing 2 miles in about 27 minutes.  I actually ran about 3/4 of it!  Less walking for sure!

Got a notice on our door from UPS that I have a package.  Wondering if it's my new sneakers or if it's the arm band!

Second day of yoga today.  I think I'm going to continue with this place.  They have class times convenient to my work and running schedule....so that's what I was looking for.

Haven't been very consistent with my blogging....time to get back with it!! 

Annnnd on that note...bed is calling....so I can run my 30 minutes tomorrow!!  Hopefully I can fall asleep sooner than later....I don't want to sleep all morning!!

No comments:

Post a Comment