Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Quick post...

Just wanted to do a quick post before I head to work....

So today's run was a little tough and on the other hand it felt great.  I found myself struggling today because of my knee and I got a cramp relatively early in my run.  Not quite sure what is causing the pain in my knee, but I've got a heating pad on it for the day.  We'll see if that helps.  (Time to break out the knee brace.)

Still through all of that...I managed to run 2.46 miles in 30 minutes.  I'll post the map a little later.  I found a somewhat quieter place to run...I stayed on my side of Queens Blvd.  It was close to the cemetery for only one block, but then I ran through the blocks surrounding my apartment.  Seems to be a nice run.

I found myself having bursts of "Wow, I'm breathing a bit easier!" and "If my knee would stop hurting, I'd be able to run further!"  It was a decent run all around.  I'm feeling that if I manage the pain a bit, I'll be running that half marathon in no time!!

Off to work!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment