Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tired....

Well, I've been at it again....LAZY! 

Ran today tho with Marielle.  Our first run together!  3.75 miles in 42 minutes.  Ran constant for .90 miles....then Mar needed a walk.  She hasn't been doing her training...tsk tsk!  But I don't fault her for it.  We have our goals and we are sticking to them.

I will post our map.  We went the route that I like, and THEN some.  I'm glad to have her as my partner for the pure sake that I know she just won't ever give up!  It's inspiring when someone says "We can start home...or go longer!  Eh, let's take the long route!"  Also great, even when we need to walk it out, that she says "we're still going the distance, running or not!" 

No music...just good chat!  Temperature was warmish...50's.  Windy tho!  New sneaks are proving to be amazing!  Nike cold gear, the same, thank goodness as it's only going to get colder!

Need my routine back!  It's been hard to keep.  Gotta push!  Potentially running tomorrow...and def over the weekend!

For now....bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment